Nutrition and Food Policy Division
Development of nutritional science in the assessment, formulation, development of institutional policies and programs as well as food and nutrition to achieve food security and nutrition.
FIELD / SCOPE
- Public policies related to food security and nutrition
- Ecology of Food and Nutrition
- Food and Nutrition Planning
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Economy of Food and Nutrition
- Food Security and Nutrition
MAIN RESEARCH TOPICS
- Analysis of Food institutional resilience.
- Analysis of food security and nutrition situation.
- Food and nutrition planning strategies on an ongoing basis.
- Food insecurity and hunger (analysis of determinants, indicators, measurements, prevalence).
- The feasibility analysis of food and nutrition programs.
- Analysis of food security policy.