> Food Management and Environmental Health Division
Development of nutritional science related to food and health care utilization environment for nutrition and health.
FIELD / SCOPE
- Characteristics of food components for the development of food products.
- Food service management, culinary and nutrition, food safety management system in the food service industry.
- Development of food products for nutritional intervention, emergencies, specialily and group fitness.
- Sanitation and food hygiene.
- Quality and food sanitation.
- Toxicology of food and nutrition.
- Water sources and sanitation health residential neighborhood.
MAIN RESEARCH TOPICS
- Assessment and management system development services in the implementation of food security in the institution.
- Assessment of typical Indonesian culinary.
- The development of a healthy menu in the food service industry.
- Development of food products for nutritional intervention, special diet group , and emergencies (emergency ).
- Utilization of food indigenous for improving health and nutrition.
- Utilization of organic foods for improved health and nutrition.
- Assessment nutraceutical and functional food.
- Development and evaluation of nutrition intervention programs through supplementary feeding.
- Development of environmental health indicators of housing eligibility.
- Relationship with the nutritional status of occupational accidents and occupational diseases.
- Personal hygiene and healthy behavior on the nutritional status and health.