Applied Nutrition Division
Development of nutritional science related to health, intelligence, fitness and work productivity as well as its application to individuals, families and communities
FIELD / SCOPE
- Nutrition in the Life Cycle (such as growth, nutritional adequacy).
- Nutrition and Health.
- Nutrition and Intelligence.
- Nutrition and Fitness.
- Nutrition and Work Productivity.
- Sports Nutrition.Emergency Nutrition.
- Nutritional Status Assessment.
- Dietary Assessment.
MAIN RESEARCH TOPICS
- Food consumption, nutritional status and influential factors.
- The interaction of substances in the body associated with health and intelligence.
- Relation of nutrition to fitness.
- Relation of nutrition to labor productivity.
- Linkages with sports nutrition.
- Diet for various diseases, fitness, sports.
- Nutrition education to improve community nutrition.
- Diet in a state of emergency.
- Food consumption and Nutrition Linkages with infectious and non-infectious diseases.
- Food and Nutrition Linkages resistance to the spread of the disease, survival, longevity.
- Nutritional care techniques suitable to tackle the problem of nutrition.
- Nutritional studies on various socio–economic groups.