Basic Nutrition Division
Mandate Division: Development of nutritional sciences at the cellular, tissue , organ and body to achieve optimal health.
FIELD / SCOPE
- The properties and nutrient changes following other substances that are beneficial to health, before and after the process of digestion, absorption , and utilization in the human body.
- Functions of nutrients and other substances that are beneficial to health as well as the interaction of substances in the human body in terms of aspects of biochemistry , metabolic , physiological and nutrigenomics.
MAIN RESEARCH TOPICS
- Bioavailability of nutrients and other substances that are beneficial to the health of the human body.
- The interaction of substances in the body associated with the health of the body.
- Nutrients and other substances those are beneficial to human health in terms of aspects of biochemical, metabolic, physiological and nutrigenomics.
- Physiological responses, metabolic, and immunologic of nutrients and other substances that affect the body’s health.
- Indicators of nutritional status, nutrient biomarkers and individual health.
- Synergistic relationship between diet, health and immunity of the body