- Nutrient properties and other substances that are beneficial to health
- Interaction of nutrients and other substances in the human body
- Food and Nutrition Linkages consumption with infectious and non-infectious diseases.
- Food and Nutrition Linkages resistance to the spread of the disease, survival, longevity.
- Nutritional studies on various socio-economic groups
- Assessment and system management development in the implementation of food security in the institution.
- Development of food products for nutritional intervention, special diet group, and emergencies (emergency ).
- The feasibility analysis of food and nutrition programs.
- Analysis of food security policy.